35 Weston Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th February 2020
Rent ID: 3421985
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Will This Be Your Next Family Home!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: YOU MUST CLICK "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" TO REGISTER
Coorparoo is known as one the most desirable areas to live in. It's a fantastic place with an abundance of lifestyle opportunities.
The recent development in Coorparoo junction has transformed the area into one of the best inner city restaurant/shopping/entertainment precincts.
Amazing city views- great public transport and close to exclusive private as well as very good public schools.
Not just the location and position have so much to offer, but this renovated home itself has a lot to offer, including:
* Recently new paint.
* High ceiling.
* Air cons throughout (living area & master bed)
* Ceiling fans throughout (living area, dining area, 2nd bed)
* Open plans living.
* Separate rumpus room.
* Kitchen with gas cook top & walk in pantry.
* Master bedroom with en- suite.
* 1 Tandem Garage for 2 cars.
* Front porch.
* Good size yard for kids. Fully Fenced
* Side gate access to yard
This is a WOW factor, so what are you waiting for and pick up your phone and register to inspect the house now before you will miss this fantastic opportunity as this won't last long on the rental market due to high demand in the area
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Coorparoo? 35 Weston Street, Coorparoo could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how