35 Watcombe Street,
Wavell Heights, QLD 4012
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th February 2020
Rent ID: 1641944
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER
Living here will give you an easy walk to local shops, takeaways and bus and only a short drive to either Westfield Chermside or Nundah for more shopping, dining, health and entertainment options.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** See details below
This family friendly high-set home is bigger then it looks
- Three large bedrooms with Built-in Robes and ceiling fans
- Huge open plan lounge with air conditioning
- Study/ Sitting area
- Kitchen (with dishwasher) that overlooks the dining room for ease when entertaining
- Separate dining area
- Polished timber floors
- Central bathroom with bath
- Separate toilet
- Internal stairs
- Huge Storage Space with Second Bathroom
- Big shed out the back with double doors
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to inspections times and there will be the "Open for Inspection times" or you can click on Book an Inspection for days and times that may suit you better from the list you can select from.
Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (Black button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered (owners discretion) upon pet application and upon applying for the property, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have undertaken their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing/ gates are suitable as they are as is condition and you need to ensure they are suitable for your pet prior to applying. Any damage to the property which includes fencing/ gates/ grass/ externally or internally from the pet/s is the tenants responsibility and at their own cost to remedy.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
3 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wavell Heights
Lifestyle in Wavell Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Wavell Heights includes secure parking. Apply to rent 35 Watcombe Street, Wavell Heights today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how