35 Thornes Lane,
Brompton, SA 5007
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4242276
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSES COMPLETE WITH ALL THE EXTRAS
To inspect this property, click on the book inspection button or Contact Agent button to be advised of inspection times.
Once you have completed filling in your details, you will be notified on any upcoming inspection times. Please note that due to COVID-19, each person that arrives at the inspection must register online prior.
$440.00 per week
We are proud to offer this exceptional townhouse with all the modern amenities one could expect, overlooking a large reserve and playground.
Some features to love include -
- Master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 also of good size (2nd bedroom complete with built in robes)
- Large open plan living area
- Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and an abundance on cupboard and bench space
- Main Bathroom upstairs
- Laundry with additional separate toilet downstairs
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Lock up carport with roller door
- Alarm system
Brompton's close proximity to the Adelaide CBD is attracting a vibrant mix of people all captivated by the convenience and energy of this new thriving suburb.
You will be close to the Entertainment Centre, Community schools and fabulous parks and reserves, with only a short stroll to the vibrant Plant 4 Bowden.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING VIEWINGS: Please note that it is very important that if you are showing flu like symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have recently returned from travelling, that you do not attend viewings in person. I will be happy to organise a virtual tour viewing for you, or you can organise for a friend or family member to attend on your behalf.
Please contact Lauren on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8267 4995
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brompton
Lifestyle in Brompton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 35 Thornes Lane, Brompton before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.