35 Taringa Parade,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4284131
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Just a one minute walk to Indooroopilly State School, this lovely home is ideally situated among the catchment zones for many sought after popular schools such as Indooroopilly State and State High, Ambrose Treacy College, St Peters Lutheran College and the School of Maths and Technology.
- Open plan living and dining with plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Well appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and rangehood.
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe.
- Second bedroom with built-in robe.
- Family sized main bathroom.
- Secure/undercover parking for 1 vehicle.
- Storage and laundry underneath home.
- Short walk to Indooroopilly State School, local parks and shops.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Indooroopilly is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 35 Taringa Parade, Indooroopilly.