35 St Georges Road,
Preston, VIC 3072
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2632598
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Throw away the car keys
Lovely home comprising of three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms open plan kitchen / living with dishwasher and split system heating/cooling, small back yard and one off street car space.
Located, just 8km from the CBD, Directly opposite the Ray Bramham Gardens, a stone's throw from the Darebin Arts and Entertainment Centre and Bell railway station and just minutes from Preston Market, plus High Street's huge diversity of shops and restaurants and Melbourne Polytechnic's Preston Campus.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Preston
Lifestyle in Preston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
35 St Georges Road, Preston, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Preston.