35 Septimus Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4685980
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quaint Two Bedroom Cottage
Perfectly positioned in a fabulous lifestyle location is this lovely two bedroom cottage. Freshly painted and carpeted throughout, combined living and dining arears, two double bedrooms, neat kitchen and bathroom with laundry facilities and leafy paved front courtyard. Nestled in the heart of Erskineville, enjoy the vibrant lifestyle of cafes, bars, restaurants, a short stroll to Newtown and Enmore, and moments to several transport options.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Erskineville? 35 Septimus Street, Erskineville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.