35 Scott Road,
Herston, QLD 4006
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4236420
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OVERSIZED THREE BEDROOM + STUDY TOWNHOME - PETS CONSIDERED
Bigger than a house ! This MASSIVE townhouse is set in a secure position behind a house. It features
* 3 levels
* Ducted air conditioning to 3 big bedrooms upstairs also with ceiling fans, built in robes & new blinds
* Master with ensuite with spa & walk in robe
* Large air conditioned living area with timber floors that leads out to a back deck & a front courtyard
* Huge separate study room
* Internal laundry & 3rd toilet
* Security screens to all windows & doors
* Updated kitchen with loads of cupboard space & dishwasher
* Remote double lock up garage
Everything you could wish for, only a short walk to QUT, RBH & RBWH and minutes to the City.
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INSPECTING & APPLYING FOR A PROPERTY **
If you are attending an open home inspection or visiting the office, you MUST wear a face mask.
If this property has an available date in the future, this means that the property is likely still tenanted and inspections will be advertised online once they are scheduled.
If there is an inspection time advertised, there is no need to register your attendance, however we strongly recommend you check back to this advertisement or contact our office on the day of the inspection to confirm that the time has not changed or the inspection cancelled.
If there is no inspection time advertised, please submit an enquiry and we will reply with the inspection details once it has been arranged - we ask that you bear with us while we try to arrange an inspection for you and that you do not send multiple enquires for the same property. Be assured we will reply to your enquiry once a time is made. Our team is experiencing a larger than usual number of enquires and calls so we do appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please note we do not accept 1Form applications. We have our own online application form to make applying that much easier for you. Just visit our website www.ljhooker.com.au/stafford or click the following link https://applyonlineljhookerstafford.com.au/ to complete the Rental Property Application Form.
If you do attend an inspection, we assure you we are taking extra precautions to protect our clients and ourselves and also suggest you follow guidelines set out by the Queensland Government.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Herston
Lifestyle in Herston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 35 Scott Road, Herston before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.