$740 per week - Newly Renovated.
35 Royal Terrace,
Hamilton, QLD 4007
$2,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4270565
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEWLY UPDATED 3 BEDROOM HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS HAMILTON STREET
Positioned on a flat 592m2 block and backing onto beautiful parklands, this home represents an opportunity to reside in one of Brisbane's most prestigious suburbs.
Upon entry, spacious indoor living spaces seamlessly transition to the covered deck that overlooks the large flat grassed yard with leafy outlook. The functional kitchen features quality appliances and ample storage space. Set off from the living and dining areas are three generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes and separate bathroom.
Additional features include rich timber floors, air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, powder room, two secure car spaces, cubby house, laundry and an abundance of storage space under house.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes
- Functional kitchen with quality appliances
- Multiple indoor living spaces transition to covered deck
- Large flat grassed yard with matured trees and cubby house
- 1.5 Bath (Bathroom + powder room)
- Two secure car spaces
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, timber floors
- Laundry downstairs, an abundance of storage under house
- 5km to Brisbane's CBD
A short walk to Ascot State School (within catchment), St Margaret's, Crosby Park, Brothers Rugby Club, Albion Café precinct and nearby to Racecourse Road's many boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. Close to all public transport and only 5km's to Brisbane's CBD, easily accessible via nearby Kingsford Smith Drive.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hamilton
Lifestyle in Hamilton
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Hamilton could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 35 Royal Terrace, Hamilton today!