35 Robertson Street,
Port Kembla, NSW 2505
Available 28th September 2020
Rent ID: 1132053
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Views, Sensational Property
This three bedroom home sits overlooking lovely views of Lake Illawarra and the surrounding suburbs. Set back off the street, it's a must to check out the features of this home, which include:
- Three great sized bedrooms two with mirrored built in robes
- 4 year old kitchen adjoining the dining area
- Huge living area with carpet and accesss to the front patio
- Neat bathroom with separate shower and bath
- A room inside for a study or play room
- Plenty of room for the kids in the rear yard
- An extra space for a fernery/gym area plus workman space under the house
- Pets on application
NOTE: Air Conditioners are not included within the lease.
***BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY. SEE DETAILS BELOW***
Help Harcourts Dapto keep you safe by following our COVID-19 Safety plan and steps below
- physical distancing - maintaining a safe space of 1.5m between yourself and others.
- Hygiene and cleaning - wash hands or use hand sanitiser regularly. We will try to have all doors open so there is no need for you to touch anything.
- Wellbeing of staff and other clients - our preference is you wear a mask whilst attending an open for inspection. Our staff will be wearing masks for their well being as well as yours.
- Record keeping - we will have your details recorded in our system as attending, so please update any information that might have changed.
- Anyone who has flu like symptoms, has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or is awaiting results of a COVID-19 test, should not attend the inspection.
1. To book an inspection click the button "EMAIL AGENT" and enter your details for an instant response
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Our application process is online through 1form. You are welcome to apply prior however a viewing is also required.
Please note, the landlord makes no warranty as to the availability or adequacy of any line or service for the telephone or internet, and digital, cable or analogue television and the tenant leases the property relying on his or her own enquiries.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Kembla
Lifestyle in Port Kembla
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 35 Robertson Street, Port Kembla is unfurnished and available to rent.