35 Penny Street,
Millbank, QLD 4670
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4274360
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPROVED APPLICATION - Cottage Like Home
Older style home that has had some modern touches added to it. It features three good sized bedrooms with built in and ceiling fans. Carpets and paint have been updated throughout. There is a large separate lounge with an air conditioner. Polished timber floors in other areas with ample storage. Combined kitchen dining area, although older style, very functional. Separate toilet and bathroom with a shower only. There is a lock up garage, garden shed and is fully fenced with double access on the side.
Pets are subject to application.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Millbank
Lifestyle in Millbank
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
35 Penny Street, Millbank, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Millbank.