35 Paradise Parade,
Paradise Point, QLD 4216
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4551847
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great House with Harbour Views!!
With the water and walking track across the road, this property will not last for long.
If you would like to view this property simply click on 'email agent' add your contact details and we will instantly respond with available inspection times for this property. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register for an inspection we cannot guarantee an inspection time and will be unable to notify you of any cancellations or time changes
Features of the property include:
* Sun drenched free flowing interiors, spacious tiled lounge, living and dining with scenic views
* Fully air-conditioned for year round comfort
* Sliding doors open to covered outdoor entertaining patio with Harbour views
* Modern kitchen with ample storage, electric cooking, dishwasher and pantry
* Three queen bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Well maintained tiled bathroom with shower and bathtub. Bonus separate powder room toilet.
* Master bedroom with deep wardrobe and convenient en-suite
* Quiet Parade position surrounded by waterways and boardwalks around the peninsular to Paradise Point Village
* Pets considered on application
* Auto Double Carport and additional side access for extra vehicles
* Huge 6metre X 4metre Workshop/Shed and water tank
* Crim safe Security Screens and intercom
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paradise Point
Lifestyle in Paradise Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 35 Paradise Parade, Paradise Point. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.