35 Oswald Street,
Inverell, NSW 2360
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th November 2021
Rent ID: 4607693
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ROSS HILL RENTAL
3 good size bedrooms plus sleep out. Eat in kitchen with electric stove. Separate lounge room with ceiling fan and wood fire. Entrance in the closed in front verandah. Combined bath room and toilet. Separate laundry with a second toilet.
Double lock up shed with concrete floor and power. Covered BBQ area. Back yard is fully fenced.
Ceilings and decorative cornice very unique throughout the house. Very neat and tidy home.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Inverell
Lifestyle in Inverell
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
35 Oswald Street, Inverell, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Inverell.