35 Oakover Turn,
Greenfields, WA 6210
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4454996
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulous Family Home! Offers from $375 Per Week
This excellent family home is located in quiet cul-de-sac street, close to all amenities including public transport (train station), Riverside Primary School, hospital, parklands and just a short drive to Mandurah's CBD and foreshore.
Key features of this property are:
* Main bedroom is spacious with a walk in robe and ensuite
* All minor bedrooms have built in robes
* Kitchen has an electric oven and gas hotplates
* Freshly painted throughout
* Brand new tiling throughout
* Brand new carpets to all bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen, family and dining area
* Separate lounge room to the front of the home
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Gas hot water system
* Easy care reticulated gardens
* Alfresco BBQ area with a large rear yard providing plenty of room for the children to play
* Double carport with gate to rear of carport providing access through to rear yard
* Excellent security with Security Screen doors and Roller Shutters to windows
* The children can also walk to the local Riverside Primary school in just a few minutes
* Pets considered
PLEASE READ - Important information regarding viewings.
1. You MUST send an enquiry through the website in order to register for a viewing.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do NOT confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing WILL NOT proceed. Thanks.
*APPLICATION FORMS WILL ONLY BE MADE AVAILABLE AT THE VIEWING*
COVID-19: All real estate agents and property managers are obligated to maintain a record of attendees to property inspections. Please download the SAFEWA app for COVID-19 contact tracing, where you can simply scan to register your attendance. Alternatively, we can record your details manually.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenfields
Lifestyle in Greenfields
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Greenfields comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 35 Oakover Turn, Greenfields today!