35 Mossgrove Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
Rent ID: 4333864
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Slice Of New York In The Heart Of Woolloongabba
This Queensland Cottage has been transformed to take you back in time through to New York City. From the minute you go through a front gate fixtures like an 1895 New York street light set the scene and invite you into this warm and architecturally designed home.
Consisting of 6 bedrooms, plus a loft there is space galore spanning over three levels of living. The living spaces and kitchen area has been transformed with steel beams and caged light fittings throughout. Italian tiling used throughout the living areas also help to depict certain streetscapes in New York. Manicured gardens surround the home, also a self sustainable garden terrace on the top level of the home overlooks the Brisbane City and sets a perfect scene to create your own space to relax and also entertain up there.
Other features of the home include:
- 6 Bedrooms throughout
- 2 kitchens offering dual living opportunities for the home equipped with gas cooking
- Exterior entertaining area backing off living area.
- 4 bathrooms throughout
- Dual street car access
- Handcrafted internal staircase with recycled lady waist handrails wrapping up the three levels.
- 500m walk to the vibrant South City Square
- 4km to the CBD
- 3km to the Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Buranda State School and Coorparoo Secondary catchment areas.
- Villanova College, Loreto College and St Laurence's College all within 5km drive
Plenty more features are prevalent in this one of a kind home and must be viewed to be appreciated in it's full glory.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Woolloongabba? 35 Mossgrove Street, Woolloongabba could be your new home before you know it. The 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom house comes unfurnished.