$360/week all bills included
35 Morrow Street,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3953609
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully Furnished One Bedroom Single Apartment within Altitude@Taringa available
Fully Furnished One Bedroom Single Apartment within Altitude@Taringa available from 27th Jul.
3-month short term lease is available.
Included in your rent will be
- Electricity and Water usage is included in your rent;
- Unlimited internet access and phone line rental included in the rent.
- Large open space living area, generous bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan, and bathroom.
- Large open plan kitchen leading to balcony, with air conditioning and plenty of storage.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Great location and well-maintained property.
This unit is fully furnished with lounge, flat-screen TV, and dining suite. Linen is available as an optional extra.
Security features include CCTV, swipe card access to all buildings, individually lockable bedrooms and onsite management. Secure underground parking also available.
Centrally located, close to Taringa train station, buses and the University of Queensland. Walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Toowong Shopping Village.
Altitude@Taringa is a UQ preferred supplier which means simple and quick approval processes for all enrolled students.
The complex also has 2 in-ground pools, gym, games room, 3 BBQ areas, onsite management and well-maintained grounds.
Picture for reference only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
35 Morrow Street, Taringa, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Taringa.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how