35 Melton Street,
Silverwater, NSW 2128
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd October 2020
Rent ID: 4069609
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
35 Melton Street Silverwater NSW 2128
DELIGHTFUL FAMILY HOME - Move in and enjoy this bright and sunny well maintained spacious family house!
Very close to main road including M4, Parramatta Road and Victoria Road
Gorgeous turn of the century three bedroom house complete with many original features.
timber throughout the entire home
The main bedroom have built in wardrobes.
The big but cozy living room looks out over the balcony towards the garden.
Welcoming a fantastic location within minutes stroll to down to down town Newington and PARKS; the facility's and amenities that are at your doorstep are far too numerous to mention.
Embrace the genuine charm and character this attractive cottage home offers boasting modern conveniences and superb street appeal.
The property affords;
- 3 good sized bedrooms, 1 Bathroom with extra 1 toilet, Double size carport
- Formal lounge room with separate dining
- Updated gas kitchen with breakfast bar
- Separate & sizeable family room
- Level, child friendly rear yard
- Side access to a generous car port & LUG
Short walk to newing shopping centre
Close to Schools
Close to Shops in silverwater
For more information and inspections, please contact on 0490 163 730 or send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE DAILY FOR UPDATED OPEN TIMES.
(Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances).
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Silverwater
Lifestyle in Silverwater
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 35 Melton Street, Silverwater. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.