35 Manunda Way,
Hallett Cove, SA 5158
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2021
Rent ID: 4224035
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Family Home
$ 420.00 per week
Available: Jan 25th 2021
Within walking distance to schools, shops, train and the beach this attractive home is sure to be snapped up. And did we mention the views ! An elevated position offers uninterrupted sea views, and sunsets to enjoy.
if you are interested in renting this property, we now have a pre-approval process in place. This is to qualify tenants wishing to rent homes through Harcourts VennMillar and streamline the leasing process please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and submit your application. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to the next available home viewing.
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Three bedrooms, all carpeted and with built in robes
- Master bedroom with updated ensuite bathroom and split system air conditioner
- Meals area adjacent the kitchen
- Stunning family bathroom with free form bath
- Bright modern laundry with ample storage space
- Double driveway an garage
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Easy care grounds
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage charges apply
Pets: Permitted by negotiation
All information provided in this advertisement has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition, and school zones). Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hallett Cove
Lifestyle in Hallett Cove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hallett Cove? 35 Manunda Way, Hallett Cove could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.