35 Lynnette Crescent,
East Gosford, NSW 2250
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th March 2020
Rent ID: 3232999
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AMONG THE TREES
Surrounded by beautiful bushland is this 3 bedroom home, it's features include:
- Great sized kitchen with open plan living with air conditioner.
- Three generous sized bedrooms with built ins and an ensuite to the main.
- Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom and separate laundry.
- Large entertaining deck.
- carport for your convenience.
This home is available Tuesday 12th March 2020.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Gosford
Lifestyle in East Gosford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 35 Lynnette Crescent, East Gosford is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how