35 Long Street,
Clontarf, QLD 4019
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4603546
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SLIP, SLOP, SLAP - GET READY FOR SUMMER!!!
This family home is new to the market and given its entertaining layout, it won't be around for long. Situated within close proximity to both local primary and high schools, Redcliffe Golf Course, local shopping and the Hornibrook Bridge for your easy commute to the City.
* 3 good sized bedrooms - all with built-ins
* Easy care polished timber floors
* Beautiful entry sunroom
* Gas cooking in kitchen
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Security screened
* Beautifully renovated bathroom
* Entertaining deck leading from dining room
* Large bedroom with built-ins
* Timber look flooring throughout
* Fully functioning kitchen with cooktop
* Another gorgeous bathroom
* Open plan living (which you can open the garage door to enjoy the sea breeze( (sorry dog not included :-))
* Your own pet may be considered with prior proven references
AND DON'T FORGET the pool, the large yard which the kids will love, the shed for dad to tinker and the privacy for everyone to enjoy!
This property also has the benefit of solar panels so you can spend what you save in enjoying life.
Don't think about it. Book your inspection today.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clontarf
Lifestyle in Clontarf
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Clontarf with plenty of room to move. 35 Long Street will be perfect for the growing family.