From $590.00 per week
Burrum Heads, QLD 4659
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 70428
* Easy walking distance to Shops
* Great Views of Ocean and River
* Recently renovated Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry
Lowset home partly refurbished, two bedrooms plus sunroom overlooking water, sleeps eight(2Q,4S). Mircowave, 2 toilets, fans. Excellent position, close to boat ramp and shops. This spacious home is located next to the Boat Ramp at the mouth of the Burrum River. Right on the waters edge the home is handy to the shops as well.
Facilities: Bathroom: 2 Toilets, Beachfront, Bedrooms: 2,Sunroom, Boat Parking, Ceiling Fans, Kitchen, Laundry, Lounge, Parking: Off Street Parking, Shower, Television, Views, Washer/Dryer: No Clothes Dryer, Waterfront.
A Security Bond Authorization Form will be sent out with deposit receipts that must be signed and returned before date of check-in. These forms will be held as a Security Deposit and will enable us to deduct up to $500.00 for any additional cleaning, removal of excess rubbish, damage or undue wear and tear.
Off Season: $590 per week (min 3 night stay)
Mid Season: $770 per week (min 7 night stay)
High Season: $1030 per week (min 7 night stay)
Off Season nightly Rate: $150 per night (min 3 night stay)
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burrum Heads
Lifestyle in Burrum Heads
Picture yourself living at 35 Esplanade, Burrum Heads. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- From $650 per week
- 161 Burrum Street, Burru...
- From $650.00 Per Week
- 86 Riverview Drive, Burr...
- From $595 per week
- 26 Burrum Street, Burrum...
- From $520 per week
- 11 Burrum Street, Burrum...
- From $550 per week
- 6 Burrum Street, Burrum ...
- From $570 per week
- 37 Esplanade, Burrum Heads
- From $580 per week
- 1 Simpson Street, Burrum...