35 Cougar Street,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th October 2021
Rent ID: 4534387
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home with expansive floorplan!
Offering 2 spacious living areas, a formal dining area and an informal eating area off the kitchen, this spacious home has room for the whole family! With the warmer months just around the corner you will love the sparkling inground pool or enjoy simply watching the kids swim as you sit and entertain friends and family from the large outdoor paved area.
- Open plan living and formal dining area off the entry with ceiling fan and plenty of natural light.
- Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and a very generous sized pantry and storage space.
- Separate eating area off the kitchen.
- Additional living room off the kitchen with air conditioning.
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and 2-way ensuite access.
- Additional three bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Family sized main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Separate internal laundry.
- Large front deck overlooking the pool.
- Inground pool with well landscaped paved area surrounds. (Pool maintenance included, tenant to pay for chemicals)
- Paved covered courtyard at the rear of the property.
- Full fenced grassed area.
- Undercover parking for 1 vehicle and additional open space parking.
- Short walk to local parks and schools.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Pets friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 35 Cougar Street, Indooroopilly is unfurnished and available to rent.