35 Cootharaba Crescent,
Warner, QLD 4500
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2021
Rent ID: 4555600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home In Warner Lakes - Brand new Carpet and Paint!
This neat and tidy lowset 4 bedroom home is conveniently located only a short walk to Warner Lake, Playgrounds and Dog park.
* 4 good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and Built-in robes. The master
bedroom equipped with air conditioning, walk in robe and Ensuite.
* Generous kitchen with dishwasher, large pantry and breakfast bar.
* Air conditioned open plan family/dining area plus a separate lounge room.
* Modern bathroom with separate bath and toilet perfect for family living.
* Private Alfresco dining area ideal for your family BBQs.
* Fully fenced easy care yard complete with Astro turf.
* Double remote lock up garage with internal access and drive through door.
Perfect for storing your boat or trailer.
* Ceiling fans, new carpet, security screens and doors throughout.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet street this property is only a short walk to Bray Park State High School, bus stops and the Lakes bike/walking tracks. With the convenience of having the shops, Genesis Christian College and Strathpine West State school only a short drive away. Don't delay register to attend an inspection today.
We prefer 1 Form applications! Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warner
Lifestyle in Warner
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 35 Cootharaba Crescent, Warner before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.