35 Clontarf Crescent,
Templestowe, VIC 3106
$5,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4214870
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXQUISITE HOME COMPLETE WITH ELEVATOR
Be the envy of your neighbours and be the first to occupy this brand new, luxurious, four bedroom home of approx 40 squares with room and space to suit every family.
-Open plan kitchen, living and dining sweeping around a waterfall edge marble island breakfast bench and complemented by Smeg appliances (steam & convection ovens, gas stove), Smeg dishwasher plus a walk-in pantry.
-Bi-fold doors evoke a seamless indoor-outdoor ambience, opening onto a north-facing alfresco entertaining deck and fuss-free backyard that's detailed with synthetic turf to create a fabulous evergreen outlook.
-Double doors deliver privacy to the lounge/cinema room, while the huge upper level rumpus room is accompanied by a built-in study zone and comforted by quality carpet underfoot.
-Four robed bedrooms complete the picture, including two master bedrooms; one with fitted walk-in-robe and dual vanity ensuite while the other boasts a fitted walk-in-robe, dual vanity ensuite plus a brilliant balcony with sweeping views.
-An internal lift grants access from the garage to the top floor - no stairs required
-Further complemented by a luxe family bathroom, separate toilet, powder room, laundry, storage room, zoned ducted heating/refrigerated air conditioning, double glazing, high ceilings, video intercom, alarm plus a double garage with internal access.
- Situated just a short stroll from Green Gully Nature Trail in the Serpells Primary Zone, near The Pines Shopping Centre, Templestowe Village, Warrandyte High School, buses plus the Eastern Freeway.
1) Review the online listing
2) Click your way through the walk through 360 photos which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer.
3) Click 'Request an Inspection' to book your private appointment
4) If there are no appointments available please register your details and our LongView property manager will get in contact with you to arrange a private appointment
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Templestowe
Lifestyle in Templestowe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
35 Clontarf Crescent, Templestowe, a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Templestowe.