$550-$570/week with 3.5kw solar panels
35 Clifton Street,
Camden Park, SA 5038
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4666529
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Courtyard Home
Smoke: Not permitted indoor sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
The property is conveniently located within walking distance of public transport, local shops, and schools.
Within easy access to Adelaide CBD and down the road from everything Jetty Road, Glenelg has to offer, this brand new property is position-perfect.
* 3 generous sized bedrooms, extra room can use for study or office.
* Master room with built-in robe and ensuite
* Main bathroom and second toilet separate
* Laundry room
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Spacious living area adjoining an expansive kitchen and meals area
* Low maintenance back yard
* Ample off-street car parking
* Remote double garage with roller door
* Automatic gate
* 3.5 kw approx. solar panels
This property is between the city and Glenelg and close to public transport, local shops, and schools.
You can apply online through Ignite or you could download the application from our website http://acrealestate.com.au/uploads/ckeditor/attachments/160/AC_residential_application_form.pdf , if you are using our application form please send your application to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , contact Raymond on 0452 366 879 or Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camden Park
Lifestyle in Camden Park
35 Clifton Street, Camden Park, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Camden Park.