$140-150 Per Week
35 Barber Street,
Mayfield, NSW 2304
$560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1875547
- 1 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Shared Accommodation
Located at the end of a quiet street and only a short walk to shops with easy access to public transport. There are currently three rooms available in this house.
Furnished rooms with a bed, desk, ceiling fan. Two room have built ins. Air-conditioned common areas, modern kitchen with cupboard space and two bathrooms.
Last room available
All bills are included in the rent. No Pets
To arrange a private inspection please contact Braden Swann on 4960 0117 during office hours.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mayfield
Lifestyle in Mayfield
This 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mayfield is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 35 Barber Street, Mayfield.