35 Baird Street,
Mawson Lakes, SA 5095
$2,970 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd April 2020
Rent ID: 3242951
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Two Storey Home in Mawson Lakes Central
Nestled amongst the finest homes in Mawson Lakes, this modern two storey home is located in the highly sought Peninsula Walk area. You will be pleasantly surprised with the quality and layout of this home as soon as you walk through the door.
Features of this home include:
- Polished concrete floors downstairs
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Open plan living and meals
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Separate laundry with plenty of linen space
- Downstairs bedroom with built in robes and access to bathroom
- Large modern bathroom with shower, WC and bath
-Three generous bedrooms upstairs with built in robes to each
- Front bedroom with balcony access and dual access to bathroom
- Second bathroom with shower and WC
- Central retreat with sink.
Additional features include reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, single carport with spaces for up to three cars, electric roller door with remote, paved courtyard with low maintenance gardens.
Sorry but strictly no pets.
Advertising photos are for illustration purposes only.
This property must be viewed prior to applying.
Please note our office does not accept 1 form applications.
To apply for the property visit http://tenantoptions.com.au/
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mawson Lakes
Lifestyle in Mawson Lakes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
35 Baird Street, Mawson Lakes, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mawson Lakes.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how