35 Adam Street,
Narara, NSW 2250
Available 20th November 2020
Rent ID: 4114057
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Home in Narara with Lovely District Views!
Delightful from the moment you enter, this beautiful two storey solid brick and tile home is a one of a kind property that you surely must-see.
We are excited to present to you this charming three-bedroom home boasting stunning views from all around the property, large backyard area and open plan living that is ideal for a growing family!
Heres what youll love:
- Recently renovated kitchen with oversize stone island benchtop and quality fittings sure to impress the Master chef at home
- Low maintenance backyard and the layout offers plenty of options for a large family
- Getting around is a breeze with local schools, shops, restaurants and eateries just around the corner
But wait, theres more!:
- Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and plenty of natural light pouring in
- Additional room at the front of the property ideal for home office study or smaller fourth bedroom
-Main bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen seamlessly flowing through
- Gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel freestanding oven with gas cooktop, dishwasher and double sink with ample storage space
- Large exterior deck at the rear perfect for family gatherings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious second living room downstairs, fully tiled with access to the rear garden
- Laundry room
- Internal access from the double lock up garage
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Narara Valley High School and Valley View Public School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Wyoming Shopping Centre, Imperial Centre Gosford, and Erina Fair Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Three Trees Cafe, Tommy's Cafe, Fahrenheit Cafe, Hungry Wolf's Wyoming Pizza & Pasta, The Grange Wyoming, and Zambrero North Gosford
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Gavenlock Oval, Kibble Park, Gosford City Park, Elizabeth Ross Park, and Gosford Golf Club
- Close proximity to the train station for easy commute to & from Sydney and Newcastle
Situated in a quiet location this gorgeous home exudes elegance, beauty and style and will surely not be on the market for long, so book your viewing with us today!
Available 20/11/2020 for $550!
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narara
Lifestyle in Narara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Narara? 35 Adam Street, Narara could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.