35 Adam Road,
Ravenswood, WA 6208
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th January 2021
Rent ID: 4238287
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Powered Workshop Close to the Ravo!
Older style easy care 3x1 home with extra large fully powered workshop, ceiling fans and small air con and a tile fire for the winter months.
*TWO SIDED PATIO-VERANDAH *GAS COOKING *WOOD HEATING *LARGE WORKSHOP AT REAR *FULLY FENCED PROPERTY *PET FRIENDLY Situated close to the Murray River on a large enclosed block, room for a caravan, boat or trailer.
3 Garage spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ravenswood
Lifestyle in Ravenswood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 35 Adam Road, Ravenswood is unfurnished and available to rent.