LEASED WITHIN ONE WEEK!
35/8 Williams Parade,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
Rent ID: 3050348
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peaceful hideaway in a sought after leafy lined street, a hidden gem of Dulwich Hill
Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac this property features two good-sized bedrooms both with built-ins, a large light-filled balcony off the combined living and dining area and a modern open plan kitchen. This property includes an additional balcony off the master bedroom with a pleasant outlook overlooking the pool, a contemporary bathroom with separate bathtub and an internal laundry.
Set in the exclusive low-rise enclave that is William Parade it is positioned opposite parkland, just moments from the light rail and within close reach of local shops, restaurants, and cafes.
- Two spacious bedrooms both with built-ins, main with balcony
- Modern open plan kitchen with granite benchtops
- Neat & tidy bathroom with bathtub
- Generous living and dining area
- Separate internal laundry
- Air conditioning
- Undercover balcony
- Off-street parking
- Common swimming pool
- Lock up garage
- Walk to new light rail extension/station, an easy walk to beautiful parks and vibrant Dulwich Hill village with cafes, shops, and eateries in abundance.
Call us anytime for more information and inspections 9807 5900
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Walk to everything from 35/8 Williams Parade, Dulwich Hill. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.