35/57 Cook Road,
Centennial Park, NSW 2021
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3822434
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONTACT AGENT FOR APPOINTMENT
2 Bedroom Prime Location and fully furnished.
This fully furnished quality renovated 2 bedroom security building apartment in prime location is now available. Stroll to Centennial Parklands, Entertainment Quarter (with regular growers market), Oxford Street (buses for easy access to CBD, Bondi and beyond) and soon to the Sydney Light Rail on Anzac Pde. Easy walk to SCG, Horden Pavillion, Paddington and Woollahra's pubs and restaurants and much more.
Granite bathroom with rain head shower and German tapware. Stone house-sized kitchen with breakfast bench, full size dishwasher and internal laundry facilities included. New carpet, paintwork and light fittings throughout. Two queen size bedrooms each with mirrored built in robes. North facing with big windows and doors and good light throughout. Afternoon sea breeze in summer. Sizeable balcony with excellent light that has easily grown fresh herbs, tomatoes and even dwarf fruit trees without fuss. Large undercover security car space and undercover direct lift access.
Contact Briana McDonald on 0449 224 194 to enquire!
Key Health Guidelines For Rental Open Home Inspections Currently:
• Ensure physical distancing of greater than 1.5m is maintained
• Promote good hygiene on premises including hand sanitiser that we will request you use
• Use digital platforms where possible to discourage physical contact - please view our video before inspecting the property
• We will keep detailed contact records of people attending the open homes
• If you have any symptoms of illness, we request you do not attend a property
• Manage the number of people entering small spaces - we might ask you to wait outside if it is busy, please be patient
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centennial Park
Lifestyle in Centennial Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
35/57 Cook Road, Centennial Park, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Centennial Park.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how