35/40 Pollard Street,
Glendalough, WA 6016
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 109934
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SECURE COMPLEX! AVAILABLE NOW!
Two bedroom, one bathroom unit with timber laminate flooring through out, air conditioning and balcony with views
Set in a secure complex with one undercover parking bay and room for visitors parking.
Sorry no pets permitted
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glendalough
Lifestyle in Glendalough
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
35/40 Pollard Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glendalough.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how