35/38-42 Waterloo Crescent,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th December 2019
Rent ID: 2421316
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Heart of the Perth CBD - Furnished
Do you enjoy living in the heart of the Perth CBD? If the answer is Yes, then this property is the one not to miss!
Close to Red and Yellow free CAT buses and the WACA Ground, this spacious 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment is only a short walk from the beautiful Swan River, the Perth CBD's major shopping centres and restaurants.
A comfortable open planned layout with a generous living space and a big kitchen area.
Fantastic balcony views of Perth City and around to the Swan River.
This rental property is perfect for students or a young couple.
Contract us on (08) 9325 9888 | firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an inspection today!
* Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgments about the information included in this document. Stage Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Stage Property accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in East Perth is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 35/38-42 Waterloo Crescent, East Perth.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how