35/3-7 Cowell Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
Rent ID: 3351468
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bdr Apt. Brand New Luxury Living in the best spot in Gladesville
These Elegant interiors are the kind of place you'll love to spend time in.
From room to room, the space & quality finishes, LED downlight, tiled flooring throughout. This contemporary 3 bedrooms apartment is an ultra-convenient location. Just opposite Coles and shopping centre, close to bus stop, shops, restaurant, banks, schools, parks etc...
Only 10 km to CBD.
- Stone kitchen with island bench top, Stainless steel German appliances, gas cooking & dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, mirrored built in wardrobe to bedrooms.
- High ceilings, open plan design flowing onto large entertainers balcony.
- Ducted Aircon throughout.
- Gas heating alternative as well in Living area.
- Designer Bathroom with bath tub
- Internal Laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer
- Burglar alarm, intercom, security building.
- 3 secure basement parking with lift access and lock up storage at GF.
- Located at level 5, with Harbour Bridge view from common area.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 35/3-7 Cowell Street, Gladesville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how