35/26-28 Picnic Point Esplanade,
Maroochydore, QLD 4558
$3,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4585320
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Picnic Point Sub Penthouse with Uninterrupted Water Views
This luxury, executive unfurnished sub penthouse apartment is located on the 6th floor in the newly established "Ivy Apartments" and set in one of the most sought-after locations on the Sunshine Coast. Perfectly positioned to maximise the north-easterly aspect with uninterrupted views of the prestigious Maroochy River, this first-class apartment goes hand in hand with its prime riverside location.
Perfectly paired with both elegance and sophistication with a beachside feel that can be felt as soon as you walk through the door. The sleek grey tone tiles flow through the open plan living and dining area and open to the expansive balcony which offers stunning views overlooking the Maroochy River. With an abundance of space, it is the ideal outdoor living area to enjoy that afternoon drink on a summer day while taking in the beautiful view. The kitchen features quality stone benchtops, large island bench, soft close bespoke cabinetry in two tone creating a great contrast, Miele appliances, with a generous Butler's pantry.
The master suite is separated and positioned on opposite sides of the apartment to bedrooms two and three, offering great separation with the central living space. The master features one of the most favoured water aspects, ensuring you will enjoy both the moonlight reflections and early morning sunrises, a walk-through robe providing plenty of shelving and hanging space as well as a stylish ensuite with stone bench tops, ample storage, and luxurious finishes throughout.
The complex offers a lap pool, steam room, gym and the ideal BBQ area designed for you to sit back and relax by the pool in the sunshine.
* North Eastern, elevated river aspect
* Uninterrupted water views of Maroochydore River, as far as the waves and horizon
* Miele appliances and white goods provided
* Electronic blinds
* Ducted air-conditioning
* 160sqm of Internal & External living space
* Secure two car parking with additional storage cage, with storage racks for paddle boards, kayaks and bikes
* Lap pool, steam room & gym
Positioned in one of Maroochydore's most sought-after riverfront esplanades, walking distance to Cotton Tree, the CBD, Ocean Street and the Sunshine Plaza, enjoy the enviable lifestyle this stunning sub-penthouse has to offer. Whether it's enjoying the sparkling lap pool and steam room, wandering down for a stroll along the river, the options are endless, benefiting from the convenience of being only a short walk from local shops, cafes and restaurants.
** Sorry no pets
** Tenant to pay for full water usage
PLEASE NOTE: All attendees at an inspection must register their details whilst onsite using our QR Code.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future inspection times via SMS or email.
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maroochydore
Lifestyle in Maroochydore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 35/26-28 Picnic Point Esplanade, Maroochydore before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.