35/23 Paton Street,
Merrylands West, NSW 2160
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3471817
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! near new 2 bedrooms apartment available NOW!!
Situated in Sydneys vibrant and growing suburb of Merrylands, Arcadia Garden offers a convenient lifestyle for residents. Within Merrylands High School Catchment!
Arcadia Garden combines a stylish lifestyle without the heavy price tag, close to a range of local attractions, recreational facilities and cultural centres. Just 25km to Sydney CBD and only 4.7kms from Parramatta Sydneys second CBD. Merrylands, Guilford and Westmead station are all a 6-8 minute drive away. A short 6-minute drive gets you to Stockland Merrylands.
These apartments have plenty of inclusions to capture your attention:
- Huge open plan living areas with air-conditioning
- Large and spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobe
- Designer bathroom with bathtub
- Internal laundry complete with dryer
- Stylish kitchens with Caesar stone bench tops and stainless
- Secure car spaces
- Video intercom
(Disclaimer - Photos may not be of specific or individual property, inspection is required to clarify specifications of each property. Furniture was not included.)
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands West
Lifestyle in Merrylands West
Want to live in Merrylands West? 35/23 Paton Street, Merrylands West could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.