35/2 Points Way,
Cockburn Central, WA 6164
$992 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4590538
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Great Location! Affordable Rental Program
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY BEFORE VIEWING THIS APARTMENT.***
Don't miss out viewing this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment.
The property consists of a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, overhead cabinets plus open plan living, 1 bedroom with built-in robes and bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet and laundry.
Balcony, 1 storage cage and 1 car bay.
STICKLY NO PETS
Photos are for illustration purposes and may not reflect the actual apartment.
Please see below to see if you are eligible to apply for this Affordable Rental Program Apartment:
** You must be able to prove all of the following 5 points:
1. Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
2. Work and live in Western Australia (Full-time/Part-time/Casual)
3. Be able to prove your identity (100 points of ID)
4. Be 18 years of age or above
5. Must not own or part own property or land
** Limit of household income based on table below:
Household Type Income Limit
One Adult $52,795
Two Adults $72,993
Three Adults $93,191
Four Adults $113,389
Sole Parent with One Child $73,044
Sole Parent with Two Children $90,558
Sole Parent with Tree Children $108,072
Couple with One Child $90,507
Couple with Two children $108,021
Couple with Three Children $125,535
** Limits of cash asset based on the table below
Tenant Group Cash Asset Limit
Single Applicant $38,400
Seniors (60+ years, singles or couples) $80,000
Disabled Applicants $100,000
- Maximum length of stay is 2 years
- Preference may be given to workers employed within 10km of Cockburn Central
- Centrelink/Disability or Pension Payment doesn't qualify as employment for this program
***** PLEASE NOTE ******
- To register for the home open, please fill out the enquiry form below and note in the comment section that you will be attending the scheduled home open.
- Unfortunately due to high demand, we do not do private viewings
- To apply, you must have viewed this property or sent someone to view on your behalf
- All enquiries via email only.
1 Garage space
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cockburn Central
Lifestyle in Cockburn Central
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 35/2 Points Way, Cockburn Central. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.