$590 pwHow much could you borrow?
35/17 Wimmera Street,
Harrison, ACT 2914
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4719433
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated in the popular Niche development is this generous dual-level residence which offers bright interiors, an exceptional sense of light, spacious living, privacy, and easy care living in a convenient location. Situated close to Gungahlin Town Centre, Dickson, and the CBD.
- Spacious and sunny open living area on the lower level
- Modern kitchen, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances
- Well scaled bedrooms are all appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Powder room downstairs
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- An easy-care, low maintenance lifestyle, in a secure complex
- Single garage plus additional allocated parking space
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pet
- EER 7.2
- Available now
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harrison
Lifestyle in Harrison
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Harrison? 35/17 Wimmera Street, Harrison could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.