HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED
35/1 Timbrol Avenue,
Rhodes, NSW 2138
Rent ID: 4096672
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents Nestled in the Village Quay building, this light and airy unfurnished apartment is defined by a free-flowing floor plan and large room sizes. The large living room that flows to an entertainer's balcony makes this a relaxing haven. If you are looking for great value in Rhodes, then this one will surely impress.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- Open-plan living leads to an entertainers balcony.
- Gourmet gas kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
- Both bedrooms have mirrored built-in-robes and share a private terrace, the
generously proportioned main also has an en suite
- Security Building with internal laundry
- Within short walking distance to Rhodes Train Station and Shopping Centre.
- Security carspace
Where is it?
Conveniently located approx. 200 metres to Rhodes Station and a stroll to shopping centre, entertainment, cafés, parks and waterfront.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rhodes
Lifestyle in Rhodes
Walk to everything from 35/1 Timbrol Avenue, Rhodes. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.