35/365 Kent Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th November 2020
Rent ID: 4111665
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL LARGE & CHARACTER FILLED 1 BEDROOM LOCATED IN SOUGHT AFTER CBD ADDRESS
Located in the forever sought-after Windsor on Kent building is this stunning oversized 1 bedroom apartment filled with character.
On the doorstep to the CBDs feature attractions this is an in-demand location close to Darling Harbour, Town Hall, Pitt Street Mall, Hyde Park, QVB and the Botanical Gardens.
You can enjoy famous views from your living room window as well as being a stone throw away from all world renowned bars, restaurants and theatres Sydney CBD has to offer.
- Large apartment spanning 57sqm internally with high ceilings
- Open plan design, separate laundry and bathroom with shower and bath
- East facing with city views and bathed in natural light
- Bedroom with mirrored built in robes, spacious living area and separate dining
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and gas cook top
- Freshly renovated with new carpet and paint throughout
- Ducted air conditioning, security monitoring in building
- In heart of CBD close to Barangaroo, China Town, business district & Botanical Gardens
- Large indoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ area, games room, fully equipped gym & on site building manager
Sorry, no pets allowed - Preferred Lease 12 months
For the health and safety of our clients, the community and our staff, we ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (such as fever, coughing & shortness of breath) DO NOT ATTEND our open home.
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 35/365 Kent Street, Sydney is unfurnished and available to rent.