35/261 Persse Road,
Runcorn, QLD 4113
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2154886
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMMACULATE, NEARLY NEW TOWNHOUSE WITH BUS STOP AT FRONT DOOR - 'BREAK LEASE - 'PRICE DROPPED BY $30'
Looking for a beautiful immaculate townhouse in a great part of Runcorn with public transport at your front door, then this is a must for your inspection list. The unit has air conditioning downstairs, main bedroom and has a very modern kitchen with gas cooktop.
• Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop;
• Huge lounge and meals area with air conditioning;
• 2nd toilet off the laundry;
• Single lock up remote garage with extra storage under stairway;
• Small pergola out back, with courtyard and rain water tank;
• 3 Bedrooms, main with ensuite, air conditioning and mirrored built ins with storage, other two bedrooms have ceiling fans and built ins;
• Very modern bathroom;
This lovely townhouse is in a small complex, in a great location with public transport at your front door.
To view this property please phone the Rental Department on 33401999 to arrange an inspection.
Only pay $370 until 12/12/19, then the price goes up to $400 per week.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Runcorn
Lifestyle in Runcorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 35/261 Persse Road, Runcorn. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how