35/110-114 Johnson Road,
Hillcrest, QLD 4118
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4110537
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Only$320, Air conditioned & Renovated
Step in and be delighted with this elegantly renovated townhouse.
- Air conditioning downstairs
- Tiles downstairs
- Modern kitchen appliances
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard
- No charge for water consumption
- NBN available (FTTN connection)
- Generous open plan living area
- Functional kitchen layout
- Tiled laundry & guest toilet
- Large single lockup garage with internal access
- South facing fully fenced courtyard
- Dishwasher in Kitchen
- 3 generous size bedrooms with built-ins
- Extra large master bedroom
- Spacious landing
- Separate bathroom & toilet
Front yard is maintained for you and
the wheelie bin is cleaned fortnightly.
Nestled in well-groomed gardens, this gated complex entrance is fitted with a pin pad locked pedestrian gate and a remote controlled sliding gate for vehicles access.
The complex also has a salt water pool & an outdoor entertainment area fitted with electric BBQ plate and stainless steel benches.
Located on top side of Hillcrest, it's ideal location means that you're only a few minutes drive from the local major shopping center, Browns Plains Grand Plaza and the assorted amenities, including gym, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, library, medical centers and lots more. You are also 2 minutes away from motorways to both Brisbane CBD (approx. 30min) and Gold Coast beaches (approx. 50min).
Broadband Internet Available
Open Car Spaces:1
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Swimming Pool - Inground
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hillcrest
Lifestyle in Hillcrest
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 35/110-114 Johnson Road, Hillcrest. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, outdoor entertainment, and secure parking.