3404/279 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101492
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful 2 Bedroom Apartment with Spectacular City Views!
* Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, please contact listing agent directly or click "Book an inspection" below to arrange private viewing. We highly recommend prospective tenants to place an application prior to viewing. *
This modern designed apartment is located in the heart of CBD! Only steps away from Melbourne Central Shopping Centre that offers train station, shops, supermarkets. Within walking distance to Emporium, brunch & cafes, Chinatown, restaurants, banks, post office and anything you ever need.
- Two spacious bedrooms with BIR, main bedroom with study nook and amazing city views
- Modem kitchen with stone benchtop and quality appliances including gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Sparkling bathroom is with mirrored cabinetry and storage
- Separate laundry room
- One secure car space
- Secure intercom access
- Spectacular city views from high level
- Building facilities include provisions of a lounge, outdoor terrace, dining areas and kitchenette.
To ensure fastest response, application can be submitted in prior to open inspection through 1Form online (simply click "Apply online" under the agent's contact in this page) or via Tradition application form, which is available from:
Please send Applications to email@example.com with supporting documents ( 2 IDs, payslips, and latest bank statement)
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not pre-register you will not be notified of any open for inspection cancellations or updates on the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3404/279 La Trobe Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony and secure parking.