34 York Street,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th February 2021
Rent ID: 3125224
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate and Fresh Style with Privacy and Comfort all in One Place!
Be the first to view this fresh one bedroom unfurnished townhouse within a great peaceful complex.
With an abundance of natural light, a private rear courtyard, upstairs balcony soaking in the sunshine and in a sought after convenient location this townhouse is sure to impress.
- Within walking distance to the free CAT bus and Subiaco Train Station
- Easy Access to main routes including the City, Stirling Highway, Mitchell Freeway and Graham Farmer Freeway.
- Quiet, private and small complex.
- Property located toward the back of complex away from road
- Courtyard to the front and back
- Combined Laundry and downstairs toilet
- wall kitchen complete with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Open plan Dining, Kitchen and Living area
- Living area opens out into easy care, private courtyard
- Upstairs you will find your very own walkway to your private rear facing balcony
- Second Balcony off master bedroom
- Walk in Robe
- Ensuite bathroom
AVAILABLE: 7 February, 2020
PETS: No, sorry
LEASE TERM: 12 Months preferred.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Fill in your details to register for the next available open home. You will automatically be notified of any open homes which have been booked in. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Subiaco is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 34 York Street, Subiaco.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how