34 Windsor Drive,
Gosnells, WA 6110
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3738133
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in a sought after cul-de-sac opposite the River Reserve, feel close to nature and enjoy a walk or cycle along the river walkways or take the bridge across river to Polytechnic West Thornlie campus.
This 4 bedroom home features a semi ensuite plus a spacious combined bathroom/laundry with shower, vanity and wc.
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and 2 drawer dishwasher overlooking meals area
- Spacious lounge/dining
- Ducted air conditioning
- Separate air conditioned studio
- Large patio
- Solar Panel
- Double carport
- Side access for boat or trailer
Call Heritage Realty to arrange a viewing.
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.***
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gosnells
Lifestyle in Gosnells
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Gosnells with plenty of room to move. 34 Windsor Drive will be perfect for the growing family.