34 Willee Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Rent ID: 4392840
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Range of Luxury Two Bedroom Apartments Now Available!
Range of Luxury Two Bedrooms Apartments Available to View Now!
Call to Inspect!
Apartment 101 | DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Apartment 107 | 2 Bed - 2 Bath - 1 Car - $570 p/w
Apartment 201 | DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Apartment 209 | DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Apartment 301 | DEPOSIT TAKEN!
This residential complex is architecturally designed, positioned in a quiet residential location off the main road, offering a contemporary living environment. Ready to move straight in, you ought to be impressed!
- Gourmet gas kitchen, SMEG stainless steel appliances
- Caesar stone bench top, dishwasher and pantry with ample cupboard space
- Tiled living area flowing to a large, semi-enclosed entertainers balcony
- Two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with large walk-in shower
- State of the art quality fixtures and finishes throughout apartment
- One secure parking space with direct lift access
- Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout the apartment
- Flooded with natural light throughout, breath-taking views from balcony
- Internal laundry with dryer fitted
- Ample cupboard/linen space within apartment
- Foxtel/NBN connection available
- Video monitored security block with lift and intercom systems
This apartment block is conveniently located close to Strathfield/Burwood Shops and only a short walking distance to Strathfield train station via The Boulevarde. Located on-site include local cafeteria, hair salon, physiotherapist and post office. This apartment is also minutes from Strathfield/Burwood schools, shopping centre, local cafes, restaurants and parks. Public transport to CBD at your doorstep.
Register your attendance for the inspection times posted.
Please note, if you do not register we cannot notify you of time changes or cancellations.
Please see link below to submit an application through T-App Application:
Disclaimer: The images shown may represent a range of product and may not be an exact representation. The product's attributes may vary and all interested parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 34 Willee Street, Burwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.