34 Wardrop Street,
West Mackay, QLD 4740
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3550070
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient Queenslander located close to Mackay CBD
If you like the charming Queenslander style homes then you are going to love this property, situated close to the Fourways Complex which includes IGA, Chemist's, Service Station and Food Outlets.
Some of the many features that this home has to offer include:
- 4 Bedrooms with timber floors, 2 with built-in wardrobe's and air-conditioning
- Timber Kitchen with ample cupboard space and shelving
- Large Open plan living
- A Study nook & sleep-out
- Bathroom with shower over bath, 2 separate toilets
- Front & Back deck aswell as an in ground pool, perfect for entertaining
- Spacious under house area that could be used for storage or entertaining area
- Ample storage under the house
- Brand new fully lockable garden shed with shelving
-Fenced yard, outside pets welcome
Monthly Services with a professional is included in the rent, all you need to do is pay for the chemicals.
To arrange an inspection call the friendly Gardian Property Management Team today.
*To book an inspection of this property please click 'Book Inspection' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
*To apply for this property please download an application form from http://www.gardianrealestate.com.au/rent/tenant - Application Form
***Online and sight unseen applications accepted***
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Mackay
Lifestyle in West Mackay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 34 Wardrop Street, West Mackay before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how