34 Torrington Street,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4110771
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
In the heart of the Inner City
Freshly renovated and awaiting your arrival. This beautiful character home is close to the buzz of boundary street and a short walk to the CBD.
Act now, this one will not last long.
- Freshly renovated kitchen and bathrooms
- Aircon in all 3 bedrooms
- Ample under-house storage with tandem parking
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Large rear yard
- Schools nearby include Grammar Schools and St Josephs College
- Stroll to city, hospitals, parklands and cafes
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 34 Torrington Street, Spring Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.