From 600 p/w
34 Sunderland Street,
Evans Head, NSW 2473
Rent ID: 4187686
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
- Beautiful home located on the south side of Evans Head designed to enjoy all the luxuries in life.
- Upstairs you will find a the main bedroom with ensuite and bath, large kitchen & dining area, bar, lounge room, third toilet and laundry, leading onto an impressive timber deck overlooking the gorgeous Evans River.
- The top floor is set at ground level, walking downstairs will take you to the remaining 2 bedrooms and main bathroom which leads out to the partially paved, landscaped back yard.
- With a deck overlooking the tranquil Evans River and a barbeque to relax and enjoy the outdoor living style of this beautiful coastal village.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Evans Head
Lifestyle in Evans Head
Want to live in Evans Head? 34 Sunderland Street, Evans Head could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.