34 Stradbroke Street,
Redland Bay, QLD 4165
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116358
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNDER APPLICATION - LEASED AT FIRST OPEN HOME!!
4 Bedroom with ensuite, Double Lock Up Garage, Kitchen, Dining, Family Room and separate Lounge Living area, 2 Bathroom Tiled Patio Entertaining area, Fully fenced, driveway, landscaped
In the heart of Redland Bay:
- 2 mins walk or 200m to Redland Bay shopping Village, close major bus stops, the Redland Bay Hotel and the bay
- By car it is 5 mins to Victoria Point, 20 mins from the Logan Hyperdome; 15 mins to Cleveland; 35 to 45 mins to Brisbane or the Gold Coast
Call Janine on m. 0415 420 046 to make an appointment.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redland Bay
Lifestyle in Redland Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Redland Bay with plenty of room to move. 34 Stradbroke Street will be perfect for the growing family.