34 Snowdon Street,
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3823710
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
ROOM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
* Three bedrooms with plush carpet for comfort underfoot
* Main bedroom with large built in wardrobe to fit all your clothes
* Ligth and airy bathroom
* Modern kitchen with large oven for the home chef
* Combined lounge/dining area with large easy care floor tile
* Ceiling fans to assist the air conditioner
* Air conditioning in living area
* 2 Multi use rooms to chose from
* Bathroom with easy access
* Kitchenette to assist with seperate lving or food prep for the barbecue area
* Air conditioning to control your climate
* Single lock up garage
* Large 898m2 block with side access for trailer or boat access
* Undercover entertainment area at the rear
* 2 10x10 foot Garden sheds
Tenants can now register for inspections by clicking on the 'Book Inspection' icon and selecting a viewing time that suits. Bookings cannot be made via the Mobile number as this is only used when out of the office.
Remember, if you want to be contacted in the event of any change, you must provide us with your details.
See you there !
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Hooker Beenleigh will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slacks Creek
Lifestyle in Slacks Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 34 Snowdon Street, Slacks Creek is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how